Monday, December 10, 2012

Breaking Fast

I love eating breakfast after fasting! I feel like it is truly what break-fast is for! So when Sunday morning rolled around, I made the breakfast that I was dreaming about all of Saturday night.... EGGS!!

I'm sure if you have been around here for long, you know that two fried eggs on top of a whole wheat english muffin with a bit of cheese is the fastest way to this girl's heart!

After my reboot I found it difficult to finish the whole thing, which is never a problem for me! That's just one of the many things I love about a reboot!

For lunch I had my normal Spinach, craisin, feta salad with balsamic dressing. It was surprising to me how much I craved this during the reboot. It is not that much different than what I was 'eating' but the addition of the cheese and dressing was equivalent to hot fudge on a sundae. It just wasn't the same without it.


For dinner, I made Nathan a pizza (he is in the middle of finals so he deserves it!) and I made me a Cauliflower Crust Pizza which I also deserved! ;)


For my workout, I busted out a super intense round of 9 Minute Arm Meltdown, followed by 20 minutes on the elliptical. Super sweaty!!



Then I just enjoyed a lazy day drinking too much coffee and watching While You Were Sleeping. Perfection.

Post Script: I have lost 5.6lbs since starting my Reboot. I was hesitant to share because I wasn't doing it for the lbs, I just wanted to get my body detoxed and back to craving greens!! But hey, I don't hate it!!

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! Thanks awesome, Panda! That cauliflower crust sounds awesome and I am going to try that soon.... Such a great alternative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is delish! I always have to warn people, it doesn't taste like pizza crust.... it's good but just don't expect it to taste like regular crust.
      Let me know what you think of it! :)

      Delete