Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Like Eggs.....

Nom Nom Nom



Does anyone remember this chick?

If you grew up in the nineties and ever watched the Amanda show (which I actually didn't much enjoy) you will be familiar with the "I like eggs" girl.

Surrounded by the pressures of high school popularity, The ILE Girl could never think of any other response than to simply proclaim, "I Like EGGS!!"

Well, sometimes I remind myself of her. Not because I can never think of an intelligent thing to say, but because I am pretty sure I proclaim at least once a day my affinity for eggs!!

The Dinner






The incredible, edible egg! I love eggs!!


Yes this was dinner last night. I ain't complaining.


The Lunch


Yesterday's lunch was a salad and some grapes....


The Workout


And yesterday's workout was a two mile walk and two rounds of Tank Top Arms with a few substitutions..... In the end it looked like this




This morning I had one of my favorite 'go-to' breakfasts. Not 'to-go' but 'go-to.' As in, when I have no idea what else to fix.


A sliced banana, a spoonful of peanut butter and a drizzle of honey. Oh so good!!


*Never Forget 9/11*


What was your favorite show growing up? Or two or three shows?? I loved and still love Boy Meets World!! Oh my goodness, I wish they made more TV shows like that!!



2 comments:

  1. seriously, what happened to good tv?? My sisters and I loved BMW and Full House. I admit that I still watch Friends every single day, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! Even if they start out good it's only a matter of a couple seasons before they tank.... I really like Psych right now! So funny!

      Delete