Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Klutch Club Review

I have heard great reviews about Klutch Club in the past and I could not have been more excited when they offered to send me a box to review and share with all of you!

Klutch Club allows subscribers an opportunity to sample a wide range of health and fitness products every month.  Be sure to check out the January box which focuses on keeping resolutions and achieving goals!

In The Box

  • Yurbuds
  • $50 Juil Gift Card
  • $50 iTrain Gift Card
  • Truvia 
  • Laurin Brooke Cosmetiques Lip Gloss
  • Coromega Omega 3+D Squeeze Supplements
  • Anatomy Naturals Mud Mask
  • Mighty Leaf Whole Leaf Tea 
  • Devita Eye Liner
  • Alo Aloe Vera Juice with Pulp
  • Funky Monkey Dehydrated Fruit
  • 1st Step Liquid Vitamin B-12 Supplement
  • Z-52 Pro Biotic Bites

 I have nothing but good things to say about all of the products. With the variety and quantity of such high quality products, I am very impressed with the current pricing options Klutch Club offers! What a deal!

So here are a few of my favorites....


First the Yurbuds (a $30 value).

I absolutely hate ear buds. They are always too big for my ears and yet still fall out during runs and workouts. I usually wear them for about ten minutes (always convincing myself they will be fine this time) before I take them out because they are uncomfortable and just plain annoying.

The Yurbuds were surprisingly different.

They even worked with my 'Generation-Old' iPod!! (haha! I was actually concerned at first... it's really old!)
 
They are shaped exactly like the inside of the ear and come with two sizing options. They stayed in and stayed comfortable through my entire workout. Highly recommended! 


The DeVita Eye Liner (a $15 Value)


I have pretty sensitive eyes and lately I have even had difficulties wearing some types of make-up. This couldn't have come at a better time for me. My eye liner had become part of the problem and I was actively searching for a gentle alternative.

The DeVita Eye Liner was just what I needed. Natural, gentle, long lasting, and great looking! I will be hitting up their site for more products in the near future.  


The Coromega Omega 3+D Supplements. (a $16 value)


When I first opened the box, I wasn't thrilled about these. I was pretty uneducated about the benefits of Omega 3's so I looked into it. I encourage you to as well. Education is the first step to being truly healthy in my opinion. The more you know, the better decisions you make! 

Any who.....
The taste was surprisingly good. I guess I expected it to be a little fishy. I can't say that I have seen results yet, but I am anxious to see if anything is noteworthy.


I also have to say I loved the taste of the Funky Monkey fruit and the pro-biotic bars. They were great to take with me on my Christmas travels when fruits and veggies were not always an option. 

 

Over all I am very impressed with the value of the Klutch Club boxes. I plan to check them out every month and I am super stoked to get to try more and more products!

Disclaimer: Klutch Club provided me this box of products at no charge. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. All of this stuff is amazing! I have to check it out. Your issue with earbuds is probably a good thing. I've had doctors tell me that it is so bad for your eardrums since we pretty much all abuse volume levels. (I have them in right now though haha...turning down the volummeeee)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out for sure! Such a great deal!

      Delete
  2. Sadly, I tried them out with the valentine box. Several of the items shown weren't in the box and when I called about it they didn't care.
    Their customer service leaves much to be desired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's terrible! Everyone I contacted was super helpful! Thanks for sharing! It's good to know the pros and possible cons before buying anything!

      Delete