Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Would You Rather? Wednesday! #5

I just have to say thank you to everyone who has been participating in WYRW?! It has been so much fun and I love hearing back from you guys!

For a recap:

Would You Rather? Wednesday! #4
Would You Rather? Wednesday! #3
Would You Rather? Wednesday! #2
Would You Rather? Wednesday! #1


Since Christmas shopping is on everyone's mind (and since I have to figure out what to get my hubby) let's see what you would rather get for Christmas!

Would you Rather....?


  • Receive a membership with a Cross Fit Box? Or a Yoga Studio?
  • Get a new pair of running shoes or some top of the line ($50+) Protein mix?
  • Have an actual gift to unwrap? Or gift card/cash?
  • Receive a 1 year gym membership? Or a treadmill?
  • Get an amazingly unexpected gift? Or Give an amazingly unexpected gift?
 

If someone bought me a Cross Fit Box membership I would be so stoked! I am really wanting to try it out but they are uber expensive.
Normally shoes, but I just got a new pair so I would love to try some of GNC's lean shakes. They aren't that expensive but maybe I could just get two!
I love unwrapping gifts! Cash and Gift Cards are very helpful but gifts are fantastic!
Gym membership. We have zero room for a treadmill.
Give. Get is good too ;) But I have always dreamed about anonymously giving someone in need something huge, like a house!That would be so cool!


How about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment