Fitness and clean eating mean so many different things to different people. And I just love to hear people talk about preferences weather it be food, fitness, or just fun!! Ready? Go!
Would you rather.....
- Lift heavy with few reps? Or light with lots of reps?
- Work out at home? Or at the gym?
- Cut carbs? Or eat whole grains?
- Have a dog? Or a cat? =)
- Travel to family for Thanksgiving? Or Host at your home?
- Sleep in late? Or go to bed early?
I like lifting heavy with few reps. I can get it done much faster and I have personally seen better results!
I love working out at home! Although since moving onto campus, I have been using the campus gym to workout with friends.
Cut carbs. I have found that to be the only way to shed those lbs around my hips and thighs!
I'm not really a cat person... :)
Host! When we have a place that's big enough. I love to cook and have people over!!
Oh... umm... both?? Mostly I go to be early cuz I work in the mornings. But even on the weekends I am up by 8 or so. I'm not too good at sleeping in anymore.
Okay your turn!! =)