Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Four New Recipes And Dinner In 'The Caf'

Hello Friends!!

After almost a week of not posting, I barely know where to start! Don't worry, I am not going to catch you up on every detail of my internet-less week. It would bore you and me both to hear about every banana/peanut butter combo or squat that took place. But there are some highlights that I can't wait to share with you!

Mostly, just the food.

This week (since we were finally in our new home) the baking/cooking bug hit me hard! I haven't seen some of my dishes in almost a year, so unpacking everything made me anxious to put things to good use!

So here is the plan, I have written a post for every recipe listed below. I have 'past-posted' them so that my followers won't get one right after the other and get sick of me. Each picture now has the link to the post with the recipe. Be sure to check them out and let me know what you think! (my camera pooped out on me so all pics were taken with my phone. Sorry for the quality, a new camera is on my wish list if anyone wants to be a hero! ;)






The Workouts

I won't lie. It was very hard to get my workouts in the week. Although, I am just going to go ahead and count carrying all of my stuff up two flights of stairs as a workout. There were just some days when I wanted to spend my time unpacking and settling in. I just can't feel comfortable in a home that looks chaotic. I don't feel in the least bit guilty. Its all about priorities.

I did get a few in here and there including Too Tough For Skinny Jeans and Nine Minute Arm Meltdown. But no new circuits to post.

Eating In 'The Caf'

This may be my first and last experience of eating in the CBC cafeteria. I had heard such differing opinions that I wanted to check it out for myself. The rumor was that Sunday dinner was the best of the week, so I decided to start there. I um.... wasn't impressed.


I tried to put as many green things on my plate as possible. But even the ones that were there were not, um.... well..... good. Overcooked and not very fresh...... But hey, it's food. =)

The ice cream however, divine! No complaints there! But yet one more reason to not eat in 'The Caf' very often.

Hop you had a great week! And I hope you had internet! I am surprisingly lost without it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment