Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Would You Rather? Wednesday!

It still amazes me how different people are when it comes to health and fitness. What works for one person doesn't always work for another. And while you may really enjoy the workout you do, it may make someone else cringe to have to complete it.

With that in mind, I thought we could play a fun little game! I'm sure you have heard of it before, but let's try it EMRF syle!

In the comments section below, answer each would your rather question!!

Would you Rather......

  1. Do strength training or cardio?

  2. Run on the treadmill or outside?

  3. Splurge with chocolate or with candy? (yes they are different!!)

  4. Workout with friends or solo?

     

    I would rather do strength training. Cardio is usually long and boring. When I do, I use HIIT to change things up and keep me entertained! Or combine it with Strength training which I have found to be the most effective.

    Outside. Unless it's cold. Then Treadmill.

    CHOCOLATE.

    With friends. The energy and accountability is priceless!!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment