Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lovely Legs Workout

The Workout

One of the benefits to working out at home is watching TV! Sure, some gyms have TV's on and some even have a TV right at the machine you are using! But watching TV at home is so much better! Especially if you are lucky enough to have NetFlix! Watch what you want, when you want, with no commercials! Although I am still a bit upset with them for taking off The Biggest Loser, there are still several TV series on there that I love!

Since I was flying solo last night, and working out at home, I watched a bit of TV to make the time go faster. Ever seen Til Death?


As a newly wed, I find this show hysterical!!

Plus it distracted me from the torture I was enduring thanks to my new leg workout!!


It was a fun one but I am glad I was alone. My Ski Jumps and Heismans are still a bit pathetic. But I'm getting there!!



The Dinner

Nathan's work provided him dinner last night so I was on my own for that too! (pity me!)

So I though this would be a good time to finish off the last of the pork steaks. There is no way that just one would feed both of us, so I jumped at the chance to use it while I could!


Mmmm..... Pork and apples. 



The Breakfast

As the weather gets colder I usually wake up wanting something warm in my belly. Today's oatmeal hit the spot. I added a scoop of peanut butter and a few chocolate chips.



I mixed it up and added some milk for a creamier consistency. Sticks to the ribs!


Do you watch TV during workouts? What is your favorite warm and comforting breakfast on a cold day?




No comments:

Post a Comment