Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 3

The workout

Last nights workout was so amazing! If you missed it be sure to take a look!

Too Tough For Skinny Jeans

It was so great I had to post it last night! I couldn't wait til this morning!!

 

The Dinner

 Haha!! Umm.... there wasn't one. Not really. I had a protein shake and some trail mix!! Yay me! (sarcasm...)

 

The Breakfast

This morning I had some wonderful greek yogurt and peaches. I added a bit of cinnamon and it made a huge difference!! So yummy.


Day 3



Oh man, am I sneaky!! This morning I put Nathan's gift in his truck. I leave for work before he wakes up so I was long gone while he was looking for it. He called me while I was still driving to work and said  "Where is my balloon?"
"Oh no, I forgot to put it out!!" ;)

AAHAHAHAHAHA!!

He found it on his way to school and sent me a text.... You liar!! <-----That's not very nice....


Anyway, his gift was two of his favorite little treats. (I forgot to snap a picture so I am hoping he got one. If he did I'll post it up later.) It was a bag of his favorite chocolates and a bag of his favorite beef jerky. The note said that sometimes he was sweet, and sometimes he was kinda 'jerky' (I tease him about that all the time) but that no matter what I loved him and I am so glad I married him!!

Okay that's all the sappy stuff =) Now go try that workout! Seriously, you won't regret it!





No comments:

Post a Comment