Friday, July 20, 2012

The Dark (K)Night that wouldn't end.....

Yes I did.

I went to the midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. And yes I was at work at 8am sharp. Soooo Sleeeepyyy.....

I like Batman, but not that much. I am not really a theater person. I mean, it will be the same movie in a month at redbox for a buck, right? And I am not in any way a stay-up-late kinda gal. So why did I do it? Well, I love my hubby.
He has been working so much this week that I haven't seen him for more than an hour a day. And he works overnight tonight and tomorrow, so I foolishly agreed. But in a weird way I'm glad I did. It makes me happy to make him happy.=)

Yesterday's workout was pretty good!

I did my favorite arm workout Tank Top Arms. And can I just say, Nathan grabbed my arm this morning and yelled, "HOLY CRAP!" <------ That made me laugh!! He said that my arms were smaller and much less flabby. He pinched the area with the most loose skin (he forgets that it is painful!) and said he couldn't pinch nearly as much as he used to. I think he is proud. =)

Anyway, then I walked in 101* heat for 1.4 miles. I figure I saved money on a treadmill, sauna, and tanning bed!! Needless to say, I got my sweat in for the day.

I tried an experiment last night with dinner. I wanted eggs (as always) but Nathan wanted burgers. So I thought I would compromise.



Kind of strange, I will admit. But really good!!



It didn't turn out as pretty as I though it would, but I learned a few tips for next time.

It may not wind up as a regular in our home, but we may make it again sometime.


Ever have a cooking experiment go terribly, terribly wrong??

No comments:

Post a Comment