Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tank Top Arms

This is one of my favorite workouts. My arms are my biggest problem area. I have lost so much weight in them that I have a lot of loose skin there. I do a few things to help the skin tighten up, but the best thing to do is build muscle.




24 Bicep burners
15 shoulder presses
10 pushups
15 tricep dips
15 chest fly
10 pushups
15 lateral raises
15 upright rows
10 push ups
15 skull crushers
24 bicep burners
10 push ups
20 tricep kickbacks
20 tricep pulsebacks



It doesn't take very long at all. I like that I could do this workout anywhere that I have my weights with me. I hate going to the gym so any workout I can do at home with my 10 lbs dumbbells ($15 for both at walmart) makes me one happy panda=).

I am not strong enough just yet to do the lateral raises with 10 lbs in each hand (but getting there!) and I don't have lighter weights, so I usually ask my hubby to assist me. If I were to guess, I would say I do 2 to 3 carrying the full weight, most carrying 6-8 lbs, and the last few he does most of the work.
*~*UPDATE*~* Yes I am=). I have now officially done 15 lateral raises with 10lbs in each hand.


Always challenge yourself! If any of these are too easy, add more weight. Sometimes instead of doing 2 or 3 rounds I will do each exercise and only count my reps once I get to the point that I want to stop. If tricep dips are easy for you, try doing 15 after you have already reached the point when you would like to quit. You will feel that in the morning!!

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment