Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Right To Bare Arms

The Workout


I just have to say that the title of my newest arm circuit really cracked me up! You, me, and every woman who has ever worn a long sleeved T-shirt in July, needs to stand up and defend our right to bare arms!! Woo! Somebody grab me a picket sign!

Okay, so I may have gotten a bit carried away just now. But in all seriousness, if you want those tank top arms this summer, this is a good place to start this winter.


This was a great workout! I feel like a beast just reading it! Be sure you are using a challenging weight! This workout is all about strength. You may not loose your breath or get your heart rate up very high, but you will tear your muscles up! Which, as we all know forces them to rebuild themselves even stronger! And that is what we want.


The Dinner


Can I just take a moment to say, I am terrified of having to cook for Nathan, myself, and..... our kids! When that day comes, I don't even know how I will do it! I have heard the horror stories of how much Nathan and his brothers ate when they were young. And even now I can safely say we spend more on groceries than the average young married couple. All of this was just for the two of us....


 Okay, so it was for two meals. But still that's a lot of food!! But that will make another night this week an easy one. Just pop it in the microwave and viola, dinner for two.

Dinner last night was an old favorite: Chicken Terriyaki! We love it! We use this stuff to get that awesome terriyaki flavor quickly and easily.



I brought a big bowl of it to Nathan at the Library and ate a bowl on the couch while watching my newest addiction: Once Upon A Time. 

 
It is such a great show! I waited to watch it until it came out on Netflix and I have already made it through the first season.... now to wait for the second one.

This also somehow found it's way into my hands last night. I have no idea how that happened. Weird right?


Overall it was a wonderful, relaxing, night in. Hope yours was great too!




No comments:

Post a Comment