Sunday, November 11, 2012

Early Thanksgiving

Let me tell you, my family can make a Thanksgiving spread like none other! And then demolish it in the very next moment.

Before....



After....



And yes that is a duck on the table. Who doesn't have a duck on the table at Thanksgiving?

Actually we debated whether it was a duck or a goose. I think 'small goose' won in the end. What are your thoughts?

This little lady wasn't missing out on any of the goodies!





And the she did what we all felt like doing....

Sleepy sleepy..... The post Thanksgiving meal nap is one of the highlights of the entire holiday!

No working out happened at all during this trip! But a whole lot of pie and ice cream did! I'm sure that's just as good ;) And I will keep that in mind as I kick my tail in the gym this week!


I hope you all had a great weekend!! I had a blast but I am glad to be back home and get back into the swing of things!



No comments:

Post a Comment