Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dot Com

Okay readers!

This is it!!

I am really doing it!!

I'm going '.com'!!

That's right. No more .blogspot.com

That is a thing of the past!!

Now the bad news. Someone already owns eatmorerabbitfood.com.

Sad day

No worries, it just means it is time for a total blog makeover!!

One thing I have learned in my limited blogging experience, is that a name is very important. There are tons of blogs out there. I know for me there is about a 5 second window after reading the title of a blog when I decide whether or not to read it.

So I want the new name of my blog to catch the attention of readers like you! I want people to know instantly what my blog is about. So if you are a regular reader or if you just stopped by, I would love to hear your input!

Please take a second to vote on which name you like best. At the moment, each of these addresses are available. I feel like they all would represent my blog well. So which one would catch your attention and interest?



What name do you like best?
pollcode.com free polls 

Thanks everyone!!  You are great readers!! I hope you will follow me over to my new home! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment