Thursday, October 18, 2012

Grocery Shopping Failure

The Dinner

Last night I made a quick and easy, oh so cheesy, mess of a buffalo chicken salad!



Nathan has been studying like a mad man and so I had no idea when he would be home. So I thought it would be easy enough for me to make his with mine and for him to reheat some when he got home.

I also love making this because the leftovers make for a great lunch the next day.
 

I also treated myself to an early Christmas favorite.

Source
Braum's Peppermint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!! Crazy Good....

The Breakfast

Breakfast was disappointing thanks to my grocery shopping fail. I was hoping to experiment with a pumpkin spice oatmeal. But I forgot to buy pumpkin. That's what happens when I don't make a list. And when I shop late at night at the store on the creepy side of town. I will spare you the details, but lets just say, several people asked me for money, I never put my purse down, and I am pretty sure I saw a couple of the stars of peopleofwalmart.com. So, yea, I got out of there pretty quickly.

So on this cold and dreary morning, my breakfast was a sliced banana, peanut butter, and a drizzle of honey.


Not too shabby.

Is there that one store in your town that you don't go to because it creeps you out? I have two. Not the one I was at last night though. That was just a strange night.


No comments:

Post a Comment