Well Nathan and I have been married for just a little over a year now. YAY us! We have officially lasted longer than the majority of celebrity marriages!
|Us on our honeymoon.|
So we were talking a while back about all of the strange little things that we had to get used to after we were married.
|An engagement photo|
Sharing your space with another person can be very interesting at times. I found myself not only noticing all of the strange things he did, but actually questioning little things that I did.....like, that's normal, right?
|One of our very first dates|
Am I the only one who...???
So I thought we could play a fun game! I am going to list some strange things that either Nathan or I do. In the comments below, you get to guess which one of us it is!! Then tell me whether or not you or your significant other do it too!
|Us at MC conference|
One of us.......
- Pairs dirty socks to keep them from getting separated in the wash.
- Has an unnatural disdain for drinking the last little bit out of a glass/mug.
- Is ethically opposed to making the bed.
- kicks off their shoes while driving, walks into the house barefoot, and ends up with tons of shoes in the car.....
- Puts empty egg shells back in the carton and back in the fridge.
- Talks like a little kid. A lot.
- Closes and locks the bathroom door even when no one else is home.
- Flosses before brushing.
- Folds towels in thirds instead of squares.
- Hangs jeans in the closet.
- Never shuts off the xbox/blue ray player. (But shuts off the tv)
- Hates throw pillows.
Okay! Good luck!! I will post the answers after I hear a few responses! Feel free to comment with your strange habits or your spouse's/roommate/etc.