So she broke it down and confessed some of those not-so-facebook-appropriate-moments. Read her post here. Thanks Amy!!
I want to do the same. Here are my status updates if I had to put everything on Facebook (or this blog, which to be honest, does not always get the whole story).
- I wore dirty slacks to work today because I couldn't find either shirt that matched my clean slacks. (not today, but would have been the post that day.... you get it ;] )
- I forgot my lunch today and I will be eating cheap, unhealthy fast food. And I won't be posting that to my blog. (whoops!)
- I haven't done dishes in three days. (which isn't that bad because of my next status.....)
- I haven't cooked dinner in three days.
- I have only done one of this week's workouts. Actually I only finished half of it.
- My Tupperware from Monday's lunch is still in my car.
- I wore broken shoes to work for two days until I got paid and could get new ones.
- I forgot to turn the phones off of night mode when I got to work. I sat their for 45minutes wondering why we hadn't gotten any calls yet that morning.
I'm sure there are many, many more that I will think of throughout the day. I may just start being brutally honest and post some of these on Facebook anyway! Maybe it will make someone else feel better if they can see just how much I don't have my life together.
What would be your best-worst status of the week?