Sunday, August 26, 2012

Two Ingredient Pancakes

Breakfast

So several of the blogs that I have been reading have mentioned the two ingredient pancake. I have been trying to mostly cut out flour from my diet so I was very excited to try it.

So, one banana...two eggs...






Mash up the banana, mix in the eggs, and pour into a preheated pan with a little olive oil.




It looked unsuccessful initially, but it came together very well.

Add some peaches and a dollop of vanilla greek yogurt and I was very impressed!



It did have just a bit of a banana taste, but the flavor of the peaches totally overpowered it. This is not something that I would serve to my family (my husband would not go for them) but I will be adding this to my breakfast for one rotation.

The Workout

Today I did a simple circuit workout that kept me moving and sweating.





2 comments:

  1. Im gonna try this no flour pancake! I actually saw someone else blog about this too. So easy to make! What kind of syrup do you use? Do you ever try agave nectar? There's some brands of it that are more expensive, but I think Hannah found a cheaper brand of it. It's a good, guilt-free substitution for syrup...or so Ive heard :)What do you think about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried it but hear great things about it! I usually opt for a fruit topping and use vanilla greek yogurt as a sub for whipped topping! Or a nut butter with just a drizzle of honey! Yum....

      Delete