Sunday, August 26, 2012

Date Night and A Morning Shootout

Date night was super fun! We headed to Colton's and just spend some time in each other's company.

I think the hardest part of date night is ordering what to eat. We don't get to go out very often and so I feel like I am entitled to indulge in foods I would not normally eat. But at the same time, I don't want to undo all the progress I have made so far. I think I did alright for myself.

Colton's always brings you a bucket of peanuts while you are ordering. I decided to take the edge off my hunger with the peanuts so I could make a better decision. And I just love me some peanuts!!






The hubby ordered one of those onion blossoms. While tasty, it was so very greasy. I just nibbled and we took most of it home. I'm pretty sure there is quite a bit left in the fridge.

I ordered The Loaded Chicken Breast. A moist chicken breast with two pieces of bacon covered in cheese and green onions. With a side salad.

I ate half of the chicken breast and saved the other half for lunch Saturday. A good choice, if I do say so myself.

Saturday morning was super fun!


We decided to go shooting with some friends.

Oh trust me, if that piece of paper had been someone attacking me, well, they would have stopped.






The gun is one of Nathan's friend's. He calls it Thor.
Thor, meet the Hulk, Hulk, Thor.... =)

He was a pretty good shot though.



We had a lot of fun and we will be going back to that range again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment