Tuesday, August 28, 2012

La Dee Da.....

Just cruisin' through life this morning. How about you??

Last Night's Dinner


Supper time came around last night as it does almost every night. You would think I would be prepared for it by now, but no. It snuck up behind me, ninja chopped me on a pressure point and I woke up somewhere west of Siberia.

Actually that didn't happen.

But I was unprepared for dinner. And not very hungry. And not in the mood to cook.

Never fear! Smoothies are here!

Yummy yummy Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie!!










Yea that did the trick. And I was very thankful for the banana due to the intense pain and soreness I am STILL feeling in my legs thanks to Sunday's Workout.

The Recipe

One Banana
1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
1 HUGE spoonful of Peanut Butter
Dash of Cocoa
honey to taste
Splash of milk

The Workout

Last night was an arm night. I did my Tank Top Arms Workout at around 10:15pm. Since it was so late already, I decided to do one round without counting reps. Instead I repeated the move until failure. I think that was a good call cuz I am feeling it this morning!


I will be trying out a new circuit workout today and will post tomorrow if it's any good. I also get my shoes today so I am sure you will be hearing all about that too!!

Ta ta for now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment