Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Rewind

I don't post any on the weekends, so I think it is good to do a little recap, just to show what I've been up to.

I was very forgetful in taking pictures of my food before I ate it. I promise I ate more than this in the past two days. I didn't forget when it came to sweets though! I ate a lot more salads and veggies than you see here, but this is a good idea of how I ate this weekend. Next weekend I will be more in the groove. I will think of this past weekend as a practice run.....



Okay so from top left to bottom right; Peanut Butter oatmeal with chocolate chips, Open face tuna salad/egg salad sandwich, strawberry lime-aid cupcake, chocolate chip cookie, yummy yummy salad, fried eggs w/cheese and a side of yogurt.

I also had some 'healthy' buffalo chicken, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, lots of string cheese, and I may or may not have (but most definitely did have) tacos!! <--- my weakness.

I also did a great ab workout that I will be posting later. Keep an eye out for it!!

Here is my walking for the week. I took two days off instead of the usual one day. I don't like excuses, but I think I had a good reason, one that I will not be sharing, but I hope you will just trust that it does exist. =)



I keep track of my walking on dailymile.com, and today I noticed something; Daily Mile thinks I'm and athlete!! 

Check this out!


Anyone else see that?!?! Me! An athlete!!

After watching the Olympics this weekend it seems so wrong to call myself that. But honestly, I am. I work hard to reach my goals. I am self-disciplined, and I sacrifice things that I want to live a fit and healthy lifestyle. I am not a world class athlete by any means, but it feels good to see that title under my name. It feels like I am earning it.




Do you consider yourself an athlete? Why or why not?





No comments:

Post a Comment