Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy National Pumpkin Day!!

I love fall. I hate being cold but I love pumpkin! It's a fair trade.



Today is National Pumpkin Day which I only know about through the magic that is social media. Unfortunately, I didn't hear about it until a few hours ago and since we will be on the road traveling right after I get off work, there is no time or opportunity to celebrate properly.

So for those of you out there with both the means and motive, I thought I would share with you some of my "I have got to try that!" Pumpkin Recipes.

Fair Warning: some of these are healthy-ish but most are to be considered treats. Yes, I am aware that this is a health/fitness blog. I believe treats are a big part of being healthy! =)

  • Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt from The Family Kitchen 







For more National Pumpkin Day Celebration Recipes feel free to check out my "All Things Pumpkin" Board on Pinterest! 


What is your favorite Pumpkin Recipe? Feel free to share the link!!

No comments:

Post a Comment