Friday, July 13, 2012

Back in the swing of things

Well after two sick days, I am ready to hit the ground running! I'm feeling ready to push myself and see some great results!!

My eating habits didn't sway much with my sickness, other than not wanting to eat much at a time. But I was extremely lazy. I just didn't want to move. I even took Charlie for a walk, planning on staying out for half an hour at least. I was back home in about ten minutes, much to his disappointment.

But those days are over!!

So today is normally an ab/back day, but since I missed my arm/chest day (my main focus lately) I am going to switch things up a bit.

Today will be arms/chest, tomorrow will be ab/back and Sunday will be legs. That should put me right back in the normal schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment