Monday, December 3, 2012

Whirl Wind Weekend

Well we had a busy busy weekend.

We had our Christmas Party for the married students on campus. 

Here are some highlights.

First, and most impressive, my husband.

"Hey we need that bench upstairs."

Go-Go-Gadget 'Ox'

I love my husband.

We also had a bunch of inflatables! And they weren't just for the kids.....


We also had a great spread of food!!



All home made from scratch! It was sooo hard to stay away! I had a pumpkin spice cupcake and it was delish!

And of course what is a Christmas Party without Santa?? We set up an area for the kids to get their picture taken with jolly old St. Nick! 

 
Well again, not just the kids.

It was such a great time! My favorite part of the holidays is the fellowship. There is always a reason to get together with great people and have a great time!

I hope you are having a great holiday season too! Remember to indulge in the goodies of the season, but with moderation and control. The second usually taste the same as the first. =)


Have you had a Christmas party yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment